Dive & Snorkel Photos from Kaua'i

We went to Kona last March and Maui the May before that...Just love those Islands down there in the South Pacific!!!! I would live there if I could afford it!!!! LOL But anyway keep those pictures coming....If I can't live there pictures will help satisfy a bit!!!!

Great pics! I'm guessing the turtle and shark shots are from Tunnels?

I live on the island and am always looking for a dive buddy. If any of you are on island drop me a line!

I might be out that way later this year or the first part of next year.... You have to know all the good dive spots there....I would love to have someone that knows those spots buddy up for some good diving!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10649477#post10649477 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kauaigirl
Great pics! I'm guessing the turtle and shark shots are from Tunnels?

Yes ma'am those are from tunnels - You lucky locals know your beaches well! :) a couple turtle shots are from ke'e, but same thing i guess. right up the road :)

Great diving - not to mention the scenery when you surface! :fun4:

I love kauai! :beer:

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful Psam!

I'm so glad you guys had a great time in Kauai. Did you have a chance to do that tubing adventure?

Thanks guys & gals :thumbsup:

Jokergirl - ya know, we certainly did not lol. We got there and just sat on the beach for 3 or 4 days before we even left the hotel grounds, then in the midst of hiking na pali, snorkeling, diving, helicopters, etc etc, we totally forgot about it!

lol just say the word. tell my boss i need a new laptop to work remotely.... very, very remotely....

Hi, which dive operation did you dive with and would you recommend them. I am going next month (staying in Princeville)...any suggestions would be helpful!
Thanks!

The link isn't working for me right now. I'd love to see the pics. Like laj7 I'm headed to Kaua'i soon (September). We're staying in Poipu and have some activities planned. I'll be sure to check out the sites you went to.

Back