• 1 clown goby

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • just small coral

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • nothing! that's too small

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Llamaguy

The Idea started off as Tigahboy's joke on N-R.com; but being that I saw it at 3AM, meant that I had to develope it into a working idea, and viola! the smallest wet/dry filter I've ever seen:

2006-01-23_2.jpg

2006-01-23_3.jpg

It's a CD holder, 5" tall, 4.75" diameter, with a small airpump lifting water through the center tube filled with some bio media that comes with an Aquaclear, now has a small piece of LR and some sand.

Lighting is a custom 50 LED array.

Once it cycles, I think I'll go find the smallest goby my LFS has, but until then, a cocktail shrimp is all there is, hardest thing I had to do, not eat the shrimp!

AHH 3 hippo tangs would get lonely in that big of a tank, i vote 10 hippos, there should be plenty of space so that they can get away from each other if they start to get aggresive!!! im jk :lol:

i have no idea of what youd be able to keep in there. im going to watch this thread, i wanna see what you do with this small of a tank.

not really, I'm going to revamp the system to make more circulation, more water volume. Going to keep it looking the same, but how will have to wait, it's a secret!

Probably go with a small, small clown and move it to my 10, or 2.5 then 10

Back