Do Not READ if your not prepared to work.

pnavarro170

S.T.A.R.S PRESIDENT
Congratulations, you now MUST START A NEW THREAD BY SAT before meeting day. New topics, any questions, projects or thoughts are welcome. oh and updates to tanks are welcome, pics always welcome. Been slow so help me out guys.

Yeah, it's been dead here for a while now. I have been going to the national forums and AZFRAG now because of the little action here on STARS.

Congratulations, you now MUST START A NEW THREAD BY SAT before meeting day. New topics, any questions, projects or thoughts are welcome. oh and updates to tanks are welcome, pics always welcome. Been slow so help me out guys.
OK :celeb1:

Jay

You probably should have put in "œhelps to post in these new threads also!" :hmm5:

Jay

well a bunch of views on this one and only a handfull of threads new. haha. i guess chain mail doesnt work well.

Back