Do these zoo's exist?

TitaniuIVI

I'm looking for zoo's with blue skirts & red centers. Do these exist? I think I may have seem some pictures of them before, but with all the pictures with actinics and photoshoped pictures out there, I can't really trust that too much. Also if you happen to have some, or know where to get some please PM me. Thanks. :D

i seem to recall seeing a picture of some not long ago

so i think they do exist, other then that ..... :-(

I dont think they do. I've never seen a zoa with a full blue skirt except on alien eyes. Even other blues dont have a blue skirt. I think the closest your gonna get to blue skirt red center is something that looks kinda like the kedds red except they have a greyish, blueish, blackish, brownish skirt. Its not really blue at all but with actinics it looks somewhat blue.

red2zoas.jpg

red1zoas.jpg

are they simmilar to these by chance

i have yet to see something with a true blue skirt....but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist somewhere in the ocean ;)

I don't believe zoos with blue skirts exist. I've seen a lot of different colors, but never one with a blue skirt. Even the blue centered zoos don't normally have blue skirts.
Drew

ficklefins - can we say ebay? ;) you should put those up, and then take it down several days before the auction closes just to see how much something like that would go for

whats the original look like?

I'm actually just looking for something to accent my tank. I already have green, orange and brown skirts. Is there any other color besides blue that would really stand out?

I have seen them before with my own eyes... yes they do exist and they are pretty, although the blue is not as blue and red is a reddish orangish brown.. not neon though

Back