Does anyone have a 55 for sale?

Platinumx

I want to buy another 55 gallon tank - wnyone looking to sell theirs?
Yards sales people are only selling small ones right now!
Thanks alot:)

I know I am probably being unrealistic, but I want to spend like $120-$150 for a tank and filter, i see them on OYS all the time but i am always to late and they are sold already!

For a filter too, that is unrealistic IMO. My best advice is to spend the money and get good stuff the first time around. And if you plan to run a sump you will not need a filter. You are talking about saltwater, right?

Yeah I am talking about saltwater, I have seen 3 in the past 2 months for tan and filter for up to $200 but have been too late for all of them!
$200 is the max we want to spend.

they might have been crappy filters that come with the BX special.. worthless for SW so make sure you know what you are getting.

I have a 34 gallon cube with a "custom" stand. It has lights and I am fitting my 40 gallon sump for it now, Would you be interested in it?

I have a 55 acrylic here that needs a bit of polish but its not a bad tank. was using it for a freshwater tank but since drained most of it and its been sitting around doing nothing. have a canister filter that will go with it as well as an 36" NO floro light set. Would like $75 for the thing If anyone is interested give me a call at 090-9781-0620

Kadena BX has the new 55 gal for $225. I've used it here for about three years. Of course, get rid of the filter and the lights are not for saltwater. It will give you the basics. Good luck getting stuff on the island.

Back