Does anyone in the Louisville area ever post here

Looking for some montipora confusa, super man monti, or poker star monti,.... ;)

On a more serious note, Pink or green birdsnest, Orange Staghorn, purple cap....

what do you have?

i have quite a few caps , no purple , but several other colors , also some other cool plating peices , and just lots of other random sps, and i do have some birdsnests as well.

Love to get a hold of some pink and green birds nest....

What color caps? Plating pieces? I have too much green in my 120...

as far as caps i have two different oranges i have a nice brown, i have green with red polyps and green with purple rim. i have a nice yellow scroll , and a very cool plating that is a soft teal with orangish polyps, i have personally never seen it anywhere other than the one in my tank. i have a couple of frags of green birdsnest and could take a frag of pink. like i said i have tons of other stuff as well. if you are interested just pm me and i will give you my number and we can arrange a time for you to come check it out

yes it is and i can now get you a frag of it as well mike so dont wig out on me, i left you a pm on lmas as well about some softies , i just dont have anyones numbers. so dont go thinkin i forgot about ya

obiwanthegoby i tried to pm you back but it wouldnt go through for some reason, i guess pm me and leave me a number and i will give you a shout

Definitely a few of us left. COngrats on the big tank! I know another guy putting water in a 180. Only took him a year

Blah, Blah, Blah Yeah , it's up and running. Minimal SPS loss. I might even let you into the houe to see this one. :rollface:

Tank is in the wall!!!! it has water in it... not salt yet.. lol. 450 lbs of rock curing and ordering a Reeflo 250 and the Pro kit on Friday!!!!... Lights at the end of Feb....

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

:eek1: :D

Back