Does AquaCave have a discount code for RC members?

Rudolph,

We are not able to activate the RC5 discount code for all Reef Central Members because it violates some of the manufacturer's map pricing agreement. Please call us if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks Everyone,

We currently do not have any coupon code for RC members due to violation of map pricing of manufacturers. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Everyone,

We currently do not have any coupon code for RC members due to violation of map pricing of manufacturers. Thank you for your support.

I've only read of 2 or 3 manufacturers making a stink of MAP pricing, could you not just exclude them with an asterik?

Also, even if you offered the 5% off on an item that has MAP required at checkout, so long as you had the price advertised at the correct amount....wouldn't you be ok? Or is it MRP with some?

its exactly why i just made a $1200 purchase with another company that uses discount codes and it was a better discount, so i guess the silver lining in this is that by them causing me to look somewhere else i found a better deal.

i know they could figure out a way to do it, but they choose not too, oh well i guess. if no one buys from them, maybe they will figure it out it and stop using this MAP pricing veil and offer a discount code.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Its over guys. I noted in my recent order that I am a RC member and referenced the 5% discount and the request was ignored. And none of the items were subject to MAP. Oh well.

ordered today. I know it's just 5%. But it was nice while it lasted. Hope they find a way to bring it back.

I will never order my products from another company! Aquacave always gives me the best prices and shipping is ridiculously fast! The discount is still good by the way.... They cannot give discounts on some items such as Vortechs due to the manufactures rules.

I'm so happy with the customer service I had to say something.

The discount is still good by the way.... They cannot give discounts on some items such as Vortechs due to the manufactures rules.

Hi everyone,
We had to discontinue the RC5 code for it violates few manufacturers minimum pricing policies.

The discount is no longer offered. This can be proved by adding random items into their cart, and applying the RC5 coupon. You will get a message stating it is an invalid code. Unless you have experienced differently? They only dropped the code a week before Thanksgiving 2011.

They had to drop the code because they can not discount certain items like the example I gave above. Give them a call, they will work with you. I have had this company bend over backwards for me due to a manufactures error and not their own. I just felt like I needed to clear the air :)

They had to drop the code because they can not discount certain items like the example I gave above. Give them a call, they will work with you. I have had this company bend over backwards for me due to a manufactures error and not their own. I just felt like I needed to clear the air :)

Agree they have always been great!

Back