Don't forget FRAGSTOCK 2009

You will be asked at the door if you are a member with any of the three clubs. If you answer yes to this question you will be admitted for free. We would like you to take that $5 you don't pay at the door and try and win one of our great raffle items.

As far as selling out of the club frag tanks, we would like to have only hobbiests selling out of them. If you have wholesale accounts and are selling corals as a business, we ask you to pay the $150 for your own booth.

Can somebody from SCMAS help me out?

I tried signing up on the SCMAS forums in order to try and reserve a small amount of Frag tank space for FragStock, but have been waiting for several days after activating my account via e-mail, and still can not post.

I tried e-mail the admin from the site and apparently my e-mail got bounced for some reason or other.

Does anyone have an alternate e-mail or way to ocntact them?

I had the same problem if you check your email again it said activated but its not. You have to click the link url that will open the correct activation screen then you will enter the numbers they give you. Then you will be able to post.

Yup, I tried that as well a couple of days ago, and still nothing.

This kind of thing happens to me all the time though. I'm just really "lucky" in regards to computers! :p

gh0st,

I placed a post in the SCMAS forum for you. I'm sure someone will get back to you about your account. You have a PM.

-Rob

gh0st, have you been able to get on the scmas site yet? I will check more into problem for future accounts.

This is a great event. Lots of fantastic items for sale, from a great group of fellow aquarists. A must be there if you are able and well worth the price to get in the door.

Dude I was talking with Todd Cherry today, hes bringing lots of stuff, sick acans under $200 for colonies.........its gonna be huge, normally its just us local colorado farmers this event is gonna be national..........I was in LA hanging with Kris Wray from Blue Zoo Aquatics this weekend and he really wants to come and sell, he is meeting with the owners this week about it and thinks there is a very good chance he will be here so if anyone out there wants to help please email him and encourage him to come and maybe he will forward it to his boss' ;)

pm me for email addy :)

C

It will be a great time. If you plan on buying corals, I would suggest getting there early. There will be a line to get in, that I can guarantee!!

Just a heads up for you northerners. Some of the vendors are allowing for pre ordering from them by their site with a coupon code or pm/email direct where you get discounted prices and free shipping. They will bring your coral to Fragstock for your pick up. Check it out at www.thescmas.com

Here is a sample of some of the frags that will be available this weekend.:fun2:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Back