Dosing pumps

pisces 12

Thinking of purchasing a dosing pump to dose TM trace A @ K elements want something simple to program preferred without a tablet or phone and most of all reliable

Thinking of purchasing a dosing pump to dose TM trace A @ K elements want something simple to program preferred without a tablet or phone and most of all reliable

A stand alone unit that does not use a phone or tablet kind of limits your options. Do you have a controller? I get the feeling you do not.

You could try the "Bubble Magus BM-T11" or the "Aqua Medic EVO 4" they are both sold on Marine Depot. Amazon has the T11 and it is $50 cheaper on Amazon. Reviews are not good on Amazon but are OK on Marine Depot.

Personally if I had a good tank system I would bite the bullet and get the GHL 2.1 SA (2 port ver) from GHL USA website or Marine Depot. Yes you need a smartphone or tablet but the reliability and support is going to be so much better.

I have been using the BRS 1.1ML single doser for some time with -0- problems.

^^^This^^^

I have a pair on both my DT and FT. I use digital lamp timers to program them. I have found them to be pretty much bullet proof. 5 years and I've just now gotten around to replacing the tubing sets.

A simple doser with a nice iPhone app is the Kamoer X1. I had great success with them before upgrading to Apex Trident and DOS.

Jebao DP-4
3 years has not failed and is consistent in daily doses.
Nothing fancy, on board simple programming

The whole bluetooth app thing is a scam. This functionality can now be added to a device for less than $5 in parts and they charge huge money and claim it as revolutionary. I think all these proprietary apps and required hubs are a huge PITA.

Doser

Doser

I have been using BRS 1.1 ml dosing pumps for cal , alk , and kal , i guess ill buy two more for trace elements why mess with what works

Back