Down sizing Tank getting rid of a few things

rcamar813

So I'm downsizing to just one tank and i am getting rid of a few things i have laying around that i would like to sell.

I have an ro/di 6 stage that i bought from roger (rogergolf66) a year ago. It has a sediment, 2 carbon, and 2 di. 2 tds meter that measure 4 spots but only the last spot is working. All filters were changed by roger before i bought them on 6-1-14. Filter might need to be changed because tds just started reading 0.01.
I am asking $50 for it.

I also a 20g brute trash can that has a float valve on it when it reaches 15 gallons. $10.

I also have a maxijet 900 i used for mixing the saltwater. bought less than a year ago. $20

Cad light 4 gallon reef tank. no scratches. Glass top. i have the original lights and also i have the Innovative Marine skkye 8w clamp light. $60 for tank and original light, or $110 with IM light

I have 2 sicce voyager 2 pumps. bought about 2 years ago. they are rated as 800 gph. $25 each.

Wavepoint 4 bulbs 96w 24 inch t-5 light fixture. Has all ATI bulbs that were bought in july. Has 3 blue plus and 1 purple plus. $60

Best way to reach me is by text at 813-758-8178.

Interested in the maxijet. Going on a 3 week vacation to the philippines tomorrow though lol. If its still around when I get back ill be on it. Dont wait around though :p

have some updated pictures and some additional things i would like to sell.
20 g Tall marineland 24x12x16 fish tank $15 no scratches.
100w Aqueon Submersible heater. $15
updated pictures of 24 inch wavepoint light with ati bulbs and cad lights fish tank with nuvo lamp.

Back