Dr. Mac Trip

MinibowMatt

We are putting together a trip to Dr. Macs for sometime this winter. Jay is going to head up this, but I wanted to let everyone know, so you can look forward to it. Looks like December is a possible month. We are *trying* to get enough people so we can rent a bus or limo service so we can "enjoy" ourselves a little more....think rolling Xmas party...

I will get in touch with Dr. Mac to narrow down a date. Possibly the second Sunday??

dr mac and his family does a great trip for clubs. they often provide a great pizza lunch with really good desert :)

drmac gives a really nice powerpoint presentation about his location in the soloman islands.

the place is very diff from other stores in a sense that you look down to view most of the livestock. and its incredibly clean. even if you do not buy anything, the trip is still worth it. i would definetly plan the time of the trip around traffic though....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11057397#post11057397 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EMBRYOGUY
dr mac and his family does a great trip for clubs. they often provide a great pizza lunch with really good desert :)

drmac gives a really nice powerpoint presentation about his location in the soloman islands.

the place is very diff from other stores in a sense that you look down to view most of the livestock. and its incredibly clean. even if you do not buy anything, the trip is still worth it. i would definetly plan the time of the trip around traffic though....

They were great to my kids!!!
Served snacks to them. A quality act.

I reall need more feed back from the club if I should work on this.

Second sunday in december???

Their mascot dog is a beauty if that's any inspiration
Disclaimer: Got all my rock there

I would go either the first or second weekend. Anything later would be nearing finals week, and I prolly wouldn't go.

Back