Drs. Foster and Smith 2nd annual Frag Swap/Coral Conference

Live Aq

I am proud to announce that Drs. Foster and Smith are gearing up to host our second annual Coral Conference & Frag Swap. This event is scheduled from Friday, June 23rd through Sunday, June 25th at our facilities in Rhinelander, WI.

The goal of this coral conference is to bring together hobbyists and professionals in order to trade, sell, and swap coral frags, as well as learn and exchange ideas among one another. The plans are to have various activities scheduled throughout the weekend. There will be speaker sessions from some of the industryââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s most respected professionals who will cover various subjects pertaining to Aquaculture and the hobby. In addition, we will provide tours of both our aquaculture coral facility as well as our pet supplies call center and distribution center in Rhinelander. Raffles will be incorporated throughout the weekend with some magnificent door prizes, and lunch will be catered courtesy of Drs. Foster & Smith for all participants of this event on Saturday. We will also have some of the more popular cleanup crew items, live rock, and corals as well as supplies available for purchase at our Retail Outlet Store.

Pre-registration will be required for this event through our website for those who wish to set up a table to trade/sell frags and for general guests of the event. There will be nominal entrance fees for those that wish to participate. The entrance fee will include a gift bag containing sample products, a Drs. Foster & Smith T-Shirt, and raffle tickets. For those that wish to set up a table to trade/sell frags, we will also be including a display aquarium and packaging materials. There will be a limited number of tables available for those who wish to sell coral frags. We do encourage the pre-trading of frags through this forum. If you do not plan on selling any corals at the event, you will not need to sign up for a trader registration package on our website; instead you may sign up as a general guest. Seating for the banquet and speakers will be limited to the first 200 people, and there will be an additional charge for this portion of the event.

More in depth information can be found on LiveAquaria.com, but if you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me.

Sincerely,

Cindy S.
Drs. Foster and Smith/Live Aquaria

I attended last years frag swap and it was unbelievable!!! I'm fairly new to the fish hobby and I learned more in that weekend than I did since I started the hobby! I even won one of the raffles!!
I recommend it!

Go!!!!,
MNorton456

Back