Jay4Robin

Life Long Reefer
Premium Member
We are almost at 40 paid members!!!

Some up coming events for our club

Road trip to Dr. Mac

Adventure Aquarium Road trip

Our next meeting January 12th in KOP

We also have a few group buys in progress.

A reminder. We take turns at members homes for our meetings. We want everyone to enjoy this hobby.
Check us out at http://delvalreefclub.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice can I bring my Chainsaw???? We will hit Jay's tank first then on to other mature tanks! MUhahaaaw

;)

sure.. I have a log splitter too, Im sure we can get a lot of firewood cut... Is it ok if we do that after the meeting though??

:D

HEY...i thought the log splitting demo was at my house, i got 4 cord that needs split. i think we frag Jay's tank ansd then go hit Sals heh :p

Hey guys, I am all paid for this month too! Could I swing by tonight? I was at a meeting last winter (I think at bensalem library) but just been really busy and just want to start making meetings again.

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11581748#post11581748 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by printitonup
Hey guys, I am all paid for this month too! Could I swing by tonight? I was at a meeting last winter (I think at bensalem library) but just been really busy and just want to start making meetings again.

Meeting starts at 1pm today in KOP pm me for details

great I will keep an eye out for it. We have a meeting in 2 weeks I hope you can make it.

Now is a great time to join.

There is a discount being offered on membership coupled with entrance to the upcoming fragswap in May.

Also we have kicked up the raffles at the meetings with some pretty nice corals like ORA Borealis, Gonipora, ORA toadstools and gift cards to online vendors such as World Wide Corals.

Great time to join!

125 Premium Members in Philly, The Burbs, Northern Delaware and South Jersey. discounts at all of the top local fish stores (The Frazer Zoo, East Coast Aquatics, The Hidden Reef, Delaware Premium, Ocean Gallery II, That Fish Place). Group buys. Donor frag program. Buy/Sell/Trade forums.

Fragswap scheduled for April 9, 2011.

Now is a good time to join!

Back