Dwarf Cuttlefish Hatchlings and Eggs

thumbsy

Hey all,

I've got 11 baby cuttlefish, ranging in age from 3 weeks to 1 day old that all need homes. I was hoping to sell locally but I guess there's not much interest.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2007450

I also have an egg cluster that I haven't removed from the tank yet. It's a bit tough to see, so I'm not sure how many viable eggs are in the bunch. I'll probably be removing those eggs in the next day or two.

PM me if interested.

Hooray!!

Hooray!!

Thank you so much. I have been looking for babies for almost a month! I live in Cupertino, CA, 95014 zip code. How much will it cost to ship there? I will buy 3 from you in a few days. THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I have been looking for babies for almost a month! I live in Cupertino, CA, 95014 zip code. How much will it cost to ship there? I will buy 3 from you in a few days. THANK YOU!!!

I've never shipped a live animal, so I'm not quite sure what is best. I would think you'd want to do overnight shipping. Quick quotes for Fedex and UPS average around $75.00, though that seems a bit high to me.

Anyone have any experience shipping these little guys?

I'd be interested in eggs. Can pay via paypal or whichever works for you.

Not so sure how well live cuttlefish will ship though. Haven't seen very much success with it.

Let me know what you want for the eggs and shipping. My zip code is 32907 if that helps.

Thanks!
Michael

Bump. I still have a bunch of babies left that need homes. All are on ghost shrimp, about an inch to inch and a half long.

In related news, I lost my female last week. I had some caulerpa go sexual and turn the tank into milk.

Back