Easy Bay (Pleasanton) : lots of stuff for sale or trade

plankton

Premium Member
First dibs to local folks.
I took down my nano and to my shock and horror I have a garage full of equipment much of it new that I don't need and it's taking valuable space in my garage. So, if you are in East bay and setting up a tank check my stuff out before you buy. I'm open to trades for SPS coral.

F3-EFA0-C5-A82-F-43-C1-A3-D6-88442-C774-E34.jpg

PMRCERNA280 - your mailbox is full

The box of mp40 stuff is $50 or coral trade. These are ancient non quite drive and of the two sets you might get one working.

The AI prime 16hd are black, black goose neck and I have dispersion filters for them. They still go for $200 new and will take $100 each or comp coral trade.

PS I’m thinking about migrating from reef keeper pro to Neptune apex with trident so money goes to my Neptune fund and we’ll cool SPS goes in tank!

Box of mp40 parts - sold
Two AI Prime HD 16 sold plus two goose neck, aluminum mount and filters - sold

QQ1 skimmer sold to xinumaster [MENTION=93493]blacktangs[/MENTION] - BM dosing pump plus shelf $75

Here is what is left. Make me reasonable offer on combined stuff. Again I'll take coral trades

AE5-F97-AB-B39-D-45-DA-8609-B66-BA72-AEB60.jpg

1-E49-D8-E7-EB6-B-490-E-96-AC-91-F0-B1-C39507.jpg
Adding pair of NIB never used Milwaukee dosing pumps. I don't need now since transitioning to Neptune DOS.

Back