EB's New 225 + Wet Lab

what type of lighting is that you are using? Is it LANI light?

Not LANI light unfortunately. Those are some nice lights. It's 2 Radion Pro 3's with a 48" 4x54 watt T5 afixed at a 30 degree angle facing towards the rockwork. I get a full spectrum that way. I use eggcrate to diffuse the direct light from the LED's to give them a better spread. I get a very nice evenly dispersed light over the whole rockwork this way. The angled T5's will promote forward growth towards the viewing area and brighten up colors that face viewers.

nice Rock work.

Thanks! It's completely hollow inside, kinda like a snail shell. Water flow passes through the whole structure from the Tunzes in the rear, while the two tandem Tunze in front crest waves up and over the rockface. I have the 4 Tunzes cycling in a crested pattern for an hour, then random for 30 minutes, then patterned to ramp back up to a wave crest for 15 minutes. Then repeats.

Well, here is an update for ya all. Completed the reef lounge. It has back to back plasmas, and of course the 225 gallon plasma screen next to it.

picture.php

picture.php

Full tank shot as of tonight. I've been waging war with flat worms, so there is a slight amount of light pigment to a number of my acros. Have great growth over all however.

picture.php

Back of the tank. Using cinegels to block out light from the sump.

picture.php

The sump.

picture.php

All looking great. Nice DIY work. :beer: How is the flow? Thats a lot rock and will need quite a bit of flow in the future.

Back