(Edit) First post: 55 gal to 32 Bio Cube Too drastic?

What a difference 2 months make from my 1yr mark in my 32 Biocube
Went to the local coral swap here PHILLY SPLASH and got a few great pieces.. The hair algae is going away and everything is doing great. I don’t think I can do ACROS with my lights so I decided to put a Monti Digitata at the top to crown the tank. (Although my Pectinia is doing well. My Monti plates are also doing well so this Digi should also.

Could someone ID the Gold/Green in photo 3? I can’t recall what it was? I also have a close up of it.

Attachments

• IMG_9019.jpeg
    IMG_9019.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9021.jpeg
    IMG_9021.jpeg
    488.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9020.jpeg
    IMG_9020.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9022.jpeg
    IMG_9022.jpeg
    471.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9023.jpeg
    IMG_9023.jpeg
    571.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9032.jpeg
    IMG_9032.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9031.jpeg
    IMG_9031.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9030.jpeg
    IMG_9030.jpeg
    975.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9027.jpeg
    IMG_9027.jpeg
    894.7 KB · Views: 4
beautiful colors! is the green one with the montiporas also a monipora? we have a green pavona that's very similar, although... a little different... that I just fragged as a test. Our old red monti was very similar to yours and grew like crazy! we just got a new one as well to play with.

beautiful colors! is the green one with the montiporas also a monipora? we have a green pavona that's very similar, although... a little different... that I just fragged as a test. Our old red monti was very similar to yours and grew like crazy! we just got a new one as well to play with.
Yes a monti. It’s actually bright yellow. My blues are giving it a green look. I want to build an overhang there as that is the side that gets direct sunlight during the day so it won’t be total shade under it once they grow out. Only the large piece is glued down right now. Saw this and grabbed it to give some color texture. Looking for a purple plate to add also.
I liked the yellow, because if you look close the red one on the right has yellow mouths. Thought the yellow would bring those more noveable if next to this yellow

Back