Eheim 3000 compact pump

SWKustoms

I was wondering if anyone has any NEW input on this pump. I have read all the reviews online and searched here but everything is around a year old. I want to know who has been running one as a return for 6+ months and what their verdict is. Thanks in advanced.

I have used the 3000 to drive GAC/GFO reactor for 10 months without any issue. I pull and clean it every 3 months. Dead silent. I replaced a maxi 1200 with the Ehiem to eliminate the pump noise. Typical Ehiem product.

I have used the 3000 to drive GAC/GFO reactor for 10 months without any issue. I pull and clean it every 3 months. Dead silent. I replaced a maxi 1200 with the Ehiem to eliminate the pump noise. Typical Ehiem product.

This is good to know. I see your running a 1260 as a return for your 60 cube. Would you recommend the 3000 as a return for a 90 gallon cube plus 30 gallon sump? Through 1" or 3/4" plumbing?

I have been running one for about a year, but I have to pull it because it is leaking voltage into my sump. I am going to try one of the new Sicce Silence pumps as a replacement.

Back