El Paso weather

my tanks have always been overrun with rock. i just hope i didn't over do it. thanks a lot eric! im blaming you.

LOL! What did I do? Hey Justin I know you liked some of the stuff in my tank, when ever you come to EP again I can frag some stuff for you.

Hey Ben, Please hold that stuff for me just a little longer I should have the funds by next week.
Erik

Looks great Justin!!!

Last month"¦"¦"¦:)

CRE014.jpg

This month!! :(

FEB004.jpg

Beer drinking chair!

FEB005.jpg

These rolling blackouts are no fun! I guess better than NO power but"¦"¦..

Jay

Jay is that your pond frozen over? What happens to the fish on the winter? I used to watch the pond near my house in Germany during winter and you could see the fish through the ice. Is that normal?

The tank looks much better after the scape in my opinion. Hey Eric no problem. Dang Jay that is some ice!!! My wife had to restart my return pump five times yesterday thanks to the power outages. She was not a happy camper.

Jay is that your pond frozen over? What happens to the fish on the winter? I used to watch the pond near my house in Germany during winter and you could see the fish through the ice. Is that normal?
They have always survived the cold winters but not sure about this one. I could not see any today but not much area to view through.

FEB003.jpg

FEB006.jpg

Dang Jay that is some ice!!! My wife had to restart my return pump five times yesterday thanks to the power outages. She was not a happy camper.
You are going to have to take her out to her favorite restaurant!!! :)

Jay

Those were funny.

Well we got three inches or so of snow and ice here in Austin. It seems like I can't get out of this mess wherever I go...

i can't watch youtube at work....

you can thank me for everytime the electricity came on. i would wait and wait thinking it would only last a little bit and the tank would be fine. then the temp would drop so i would plug in the generator and less than 5 min later the electricity would come on...

hopefully everyone's pipes are okay. we lost our hot water, but 10 min of running the dryer and that was thawed so not a big deal. we are lucky no broken pipes

i can't watch youtube at work....

you can thank me for everytime the electricity came on. i would wait and wait thinking it would only last a little bit and the tank would be fine. then the temp would drop so i would plug in the generator and less than 5 min later the electricity would come on...

hopefully everyone's pipes are okay. we lost our hot water, but 10 min of running the dryer and that was thawed so not a big deal. we are lucky no broken pipes

:lol2:
Justin--did you run your water in your baths? I swear to you it works. Everytime it drops below 20 I will run a faucet or 2 on a slow trickle. Been doing this for about 15 years and never had a pipe freeze over.

i dripped it last night. we have never had a frozen pipe before so never worried about it...but then again i have never seen -3 here in cruces before either...

24 hours without a blackout. I guess we can breathe a sigh of relief! Now EPE needs to winterize those darn pipes so this does not happen again. I understand having to design around a 104° environment but we are in the high desert and it does occasionally get cold! :hmm2:

Jay

something new to deal with in EP

EL PASO, Texas -- There is a real possibility El Pasoans will be without water Saturday night because of a strain on El Paso Water Utilities wells and reservoirs, El Paso Water Utilities officials said Sunday night.
El Paso Water Utilities (EPWU) on Saturday afternoon instituted mandatory water restrictions citywide for everyone for the next 24 hours.

"The likelihood is that many people throughout the city will not have any water at all tonight. Those that do have water will probably have very low pressure, making it very hard to flush the toilet, perhaps," said EPWU Public Service Board member John Balliew.

this is where i got the info from
http://www.kvia.com/news/26762982/detail.html

Back