Elegance For Sale (as well as other things)

Lockhartia

Hello All,
The time has come for me to get out of the hobby. Between lack of desire and moving I have some things for sale, including two elegance corals.

I have had this coral since 2008, have fragged it several times, and is a healthy Indonesian elegance. I have two "frags" left. Upfront disclaimer: I have let the tank go and DO have aptasia.

One piece is more than 7" across. It occurs to me I did not snap a picture of it, which I will do so when I am home tonight and update. It is huge, healthy and happy. Currently has a pair of clownfish hosting in it, have been for years, and in no way impacts the coral. If you'd like the clownfish with the coral they're yours. Asking $100

The second piece is a little wonky. Years ago when I moved the mother colony this piece broke off and the skeleton split in half lengthwise. It has never grown back together and superglue won't hold it. The polyp itself is completely healthy but very picky about it's position. It doesn't grow right and tends to look more like a tongue coral than elegance. Again, 100% healthy and has been this way for YEARS. Asking $40.

Lastly I have a nice sized ORA purple stylophora. It is a mini colony and grows very well and sturdy. It's a bit faded as I have been remiss in dosing Ca/Alk. Asking $40.

I have a few other odds and ends, some star polyps, an orange lepastrea, some zoas and a few heads of duncan that you can HAVE. The rock from the tank is free. Again full disclaimer, there are aptasia.

For livestock I have the two ocellaris clowns that if whoever wants the elegance does not want, they are free to a good home. As is a PJ Cardinalfish I have had since 2001! There are a few snails and a tiny red goby the size of a grain of rice that I'm pretty sure is in there. I see him every few weeks or so.

I also have two tank set-ups for sale. One is a Deep Blue, 80gallon shallow drilled tank with overflow. Dimensions are 48Lx24Wx16H. I'd love to sell it as a full system. Has a black stand made by Emry which has an open back, full removable access panel in the front AND a removable panel on the left side. This was done so if the 40 breeder I was using as a sump ever broke I could remove it from either the front or the side. The stand is amazing and strong enough to park a car on! Tank also comes with a space saver, acrylic sump, return pump and Octopus protein skimmer. Lighting is an Aquactinics Constellation 7x54watt T5HO. Has worked flawlessly for years and was 100% operational when I broke down the tank 1.5 years ago. Asking $400 for everything.

I have a 26ga Bowfront for sale with a pine stand and Aquactinics TX5 5x24watt T5HO. It's a wonderful little tank, ran it full planted for several years and it was awesome. Asking $200.

Lastly I have an Air, Water and Ice 75gpd RODI unit for sale. I have a pack of brand new, still in pkg, filters and DI resin. $60.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you for looking and again, I will update the thread this afternoon when I get home from work with pics of the elegance and stylophora.

Back