Emergency!!!

Mikeyjer

I am in need over a overflow box. Mine broke somehow while I was at work and it dump all the water all over my floor. Does anyone have one available? I have a extra one but couldn't find the teeth box that goes inside of the tank because I live with a moron that lost it when it was stored in the basement. I had all the parts together in a closet before it was moved when I wasn't home.

I'm glad I did not do water change yet, I made water a couple of days ago but hadn't had the time to change water so I had spare water on the side. I've decided to take this tank down by Friday so I'm consolidating my fish into my other tank and getting rid of any excess corals and live stock within. So far I have a nice size Foxface I need to get rid of cause I'm keeping my metallic foxface but this foxface lo needs to go. I've had this fish for 5-6 years and it's growing to about 7-8" in length, he's up for $60 Pair of clowns I got from Matt in my first frag swap and that's been about almost 7 years ago. I hate to get rid of them but I don't have the extra tank setup yet for them. I'm not sure how long it would take for me to set it up either, been dealing with a sick bird that was close to death....This pair of clowns would be for $40 I think they're Ocellaris clowns....

Back