Equipment for sale: par30/par38s, jebao wp25, Finnex HOB fuge, JBJ nano glo

milknfutz

I just sold out all my livestock, so now the equipment can be sold.

For sale:

BoostLED par30 - $50 3w2b
par38 - $60 3w2b

jebao wp25 - $50

medium all black mag-float - $5

Finnex HOB fuge with pump - $20

JBJ nano-glo fuge light - $40

PM me with any questions!

get it while its hot! par30 $40 and par38 $50 bones. Jebao still $50, its so nice to have dat wave in your tank!
nanoGLO is $35 (have retail woo) grows chaeto like crazy. Easily attaches to side of my fuge with magnets.

Finnex HOB fuge $15. Also for pods and chaeto growth.

I'll give away my all black mag float and a fat nassarius snail away thats the sole inhabitant of the tank to whoever comes!

Oh yeah, and the tank is for sale too... 30 gallon breeder - Dimensions are 36"x 18" (wide) and 12" tall. So pretty shallow, but with the footprint of a 40 breeder! Amazing tank, incredible span and room for the amount of gallons it holds. I looked many months for this exact tank, dream dimensions! pretty much any scape looks great in it.

get it while its hot! par30 $40 and par38 $50 bones. Jebao still $50, its so nice to have dat wave in your tank!
nanoGLO is $35 (have retail woo) grows chaeto like crazy. Easily attaches to side of my fuge with magnets.

Finnex HOB fuge $15. Also for pods and chaeto growth.

I'll give away my all black mag float and a fat nassarius snail away thats the sole inhabitant of the tank to whoever comes!

Oh yeah, and the tank is for sale too... 30 gallon breeder - Dimensions are 36"x 18" (wide) and 12" tall. So pretty shallow, but with the footprint of a 40 breeder! Amazing tank, incredible span and room for the amount of gallons it holds. I looked many months for this exact tank, dream dimensions! pretty much any scape looks great in it.

Back