Equipment for sale

Hello everyone, I am moving soon and took down my 120. All livestock is gone. Everything has been cleaned up as best as I could. For sale are the following:

(1) All Glass 120g tank (4' x 2' x 2') with "Glass-holes" 1500gph overflow - $150

I bought it used as a plain tank and added the overflow. It is on one of the short ends of the tank because it was set up peninsula style. The side with the overflow is painted black so there are 2 long and 1 short side viewable. The tank has some scratches and a small chip in the outside glass in one corner when I bought it. I had this tank running for 6 years in this condition so it is not a problem and I will post up clear pictures soon.

(2) Pan World 50PX pump - $80
590gph
Max head 16.5'
3/4 MNPT In/Out
Starts and runs perfectly I would call it in like new condition except for some paint flaking by the pump screw holes. Easy to disassemble and clean.

(3) Octopus 200 skimmer modified with Sicce PSK-2500 pinwheel pump - $100
I removed the old plumbing and drilled a new hole with a uniseal to plumb the Sicce pump. I would say it pulls at least twice as much skimmate now than the original pump.

(4) American DJ power strip - $15
Some one of the lights in the switches flicker a bit but otherwise looks and works fine.

(5) Metal halide system - $250
Two LumenBright 3 Minis
Two Icecap 175w electronic ballasts

The inside of the reflectors are flawless and have a glass shield that I always used. Outside some of the small screw heads are rusty but it is cosmetic. I am including two Reeflux and two Iwasaki bulbs that have more than enough use but honestly still work fine. The Reeflux are pretty blue and not very intense while the Iwasaki are very bright white with some yellow so actinic supplementation would be ideal. The Iwasakis rival some 250w bulbs in output.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427464308.371912.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427464322.017734.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427464332.205522.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427464341.252585.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427464349.957299.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you're not getting out for good. Always had such a beautiful tank.

I hope you're not getting out for good. Always had such a beautiful tank.

Thank you lacy! No I don't think I will be out forever, just need to finish moving and will start planning a nice setup. I am keeping my steel stand but will make a nice wood covering with magnets and maybe downsize to a smaller rimless tank.

I have been holding on to this equipment but need it out of the garage for now. May setup a smaller tank in the future so I am going to keep my steel stand but will put up the 40g breeder sump for sale. Please message me if you are interested.

how quiet is the gl*******s setup? i have a non drilled 90 thinking of options for it. ty

It worked well but it wasn't dead silent. I never experimented with it once I set the tank up but I have a feeling that if I had more return flow maybe it would have been quieter because there would be more water and less air in the drain pipes. The panworld I was using flowed probably 400-500 gph after losses so I was using maybe 1/3 of the overflows capacity.

Everything still available! I would like to get some stuff out this weekend, I will take reasonable offers and will discount for package deals. Reach me direct at 305-310-FiftyThreeEightySix. Text anytime but please do not call before 5pm on weekdays

Back