Equipment & livestock for sale

Both 6055's and controller sold.
1 - 6105 sold.
GEO 618 set up sold.

Plenty of rock corals available.

Thanks,

Is this available? LG red monti (20") attached to a lg piece of live rock $50.00, Pics? I'm located in Kings park.

Any of the trumpets or rocks with zoas and mushrooms still available? What about the green and red montipora attached to a rock?

Also where are you located? I'm near Manorville.

Josh

Hi Josh,

I still have a couple trumpets left. I also have a few rocks covered with zoas and mushrooms.

The green and red monti is pending. If it falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Hi Josh,

I still have a couple trumpets left. I also have a few rocks covered with zoas and mushrooms.

The green and red monti is pending. If it falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Thank you and please do keep me posted on the monti. Do you have any digita or stylo? Also, where are you located?

Thanks
Josh

Hi Doug,

Nothing personal. Catching the fish was contingent on me removing the rock and coral. The member who took the fish took a large quantity of corals and rock off my hands. He also spent more than an hour moving what was left to a temp stock tank just to catch the fish. I still have 2 Brown zebrasoma tangs and 6 yellow tail blue damsels. I also have some misc frags you could have if you like.

Regards,

Hi Doug,

Nothing personal. Catching the fish was contingent on me removing the rock and coral. The member who took the fish took a large quantity of corals and rock off my hands. He also spent more than an hour moving what was left to a temp stock tank just to catch the fish. I still have 2 Brown zebrasoma tangs and 6 yellow tail blue damsels. I also have some misc frags you could have if you like.

Regards,

no worries, bob. are they brown scopas tangs? pics? thanks!

Back