ETRC Full tank shot thread

Neowind

Its been a very long time since I have been able to come to a meeting and since I don't live in Knoxville I never get to see your tanks. I figured I would start. Lets see those tanks!

Here is my 4 gallon Evolve.

side2.JPG

fullmay.JPG

Been a while since RC was the "Official Forum" for ETRC, and most of those core members have moved away from East TN.

Here's the beginnings of my latest attempt at a reef tank:

P1010042-1_zpse779ec35.jpg

One of the inhabitants, a micromussa colony:

56920978-ee37-4652-89dd-af5f93473f55_zps7ce63097.jpg

Dave

That looks nice, Dave. Porites are always a challenge...usually keeping the worms alive AND the coral alive is difficult, as you know. I'm interested to see how you do with it!

I couldn't ever keep the worms alive. I don't feed enough...or much at all.

That looks nice, Dave. Porites are always a challenge...usually keeping the worms alive AND the coral alive is difficult, as you know. I'm interested to see how you do with it!

I couldn't ever keep the worms alive. I don't feed enough...or much at all.

I've kept porites alive long-term in the past. This one is already spreading. I've lost the worms before but only after losing the porites many, many years ago. I've read where you can maintain the worms if you can keep the coral alive so I'm hopeful. If it weren't for the brown polyps you'd see a green porites.

Hi Dave ,Do you have any polyps for sell and what kind do you have.It will be a few weeks before I can buy. What price range will they be?
Thx KJ

Is your 100 gallon + reef still running Mel? I haven't seen it in years.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been decompressing since I got back from China.

I have a 120 right now but I'm probably breaking it down in favor of something smaller...very soon.

Fts rsm130d

Fts rsm130d

Here is my RSM130D. Started it May of 2012 and it's doing great. It is mostly a FOWLR as I am a noob to corals. I do have a Xenia and GSP to start with. It has 65lbs of Fiji LR. Inhabitants are: Clownfish, mated pair of Molly Miller Blennys, Yellow Clown Goby, 3 Chromis, 1 baby Mandarin Dragonet (which eats all kinds of frozen food & pods).

I also have a Oceanic BC14 which I'm not sure if I want to make it all macro algae tank or sell it and buy a BC29. Someday I hope to have a RSM250 or a bigger tank :strange:

Attachments

• RSM130DMay2013.jpg
    RSM130DMay2013.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20130527_142148_170.jpg
    IMG_20130527_142148_170.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 2
Back