F/S:37gal reef and Equip., Yucaipa CA

smellsfishy

I'm leaving the hobby. I need to sell off my aquarium stuff. Livestock first, then the equipment. Or all at once....

37gal-tall, glass aquarium
dual 250W PFO MH (bulbs are pretty old...but working)
Smartlight 65w 24" retrofit Powercompact Actinic
Fluval 204 filter
2 powerheads
Heater

$250 for all the above

( I have boxes of stuff in the garage I need to inventory as well.)

LIVESTOCK:

1 small blue tang (free to a good home)
1 medum size clownfish (free to a good home)
a bunch of hermit crabs and snails (free)
small sea cucumber (cant recall what it is called...cleans the heck outa the sand. He's free too.)
small sea urchin (free)

50+lbs of Fiji LR, with some Tonga brach as well. This rock has got lots of zoo's and coraline....oh and bubble algea, a few aptasia (full disclosure here).... $150

PM me for more info. Everything is negotiable. Local p/u is prefered...

Thanks.
Dean

Re: F/S:37gal reef and Equip., Yucaipa CA

1 small blue tang (free to a good home)
a bunch of hermit crabs and snails (free)

I'll take these here! I'm only 10-15min away from you!

Yucaipa is out here in the nine-o-nine! 92399 is the Zip. lol. I was born/raised in the San Fernando Valley (Van Nuys to be exact) I didnt know the I.E. (esp yucaipa!) even existed... But hey, somebody's gotta live out here right?

Update on my stuff... all the livestock is gone (except sea urchin). Only the LR is left and the equip. The LR has several large pieces covered with polyps... But I'm not inclined to give it away for free.. I need lunch money. Lets talk. Who needs LR?

Thanks!

Dean

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6733937#post6733937 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by My F1sh R D34D!
Where is Yucaipa? Zip plz.
Thanks

Sam

B.F.E....

can i see pictures of teh setup? i am interested in the dry goods and the live rock. can i get a discount if i get both?

I can work on getting a picture.... the setup is currenty in use. The price is for the ballast, mogul sockets, bulbs and a reflector. I'm willing to offer a discount on the remaining drygoods and LR.

PM me your email address for pics....

Thanks!

Dean

not much... I still have the 37gal glass aquarium, the CSL 65w PC Floro retro kit, a few PH's. The Fluval and Seaclone are on Ebay.

Thanks,
Dean

Back