F/S: Mushroom collection & Bleeding apple scoly

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
Can meet in los angeles and surrounding cities including orange county. fcfs. no trades. paypal to hold. NOT shipping sorry. pics coming.

1. Sunkist bounce and Neptune are attached on the same frag disk. $150 for both.

2. Juggernaut bounce SOLD!

3. Smurfy bounce SOLD!

4. Better picture of Smurfy bounce under brighter lighting

5. Uranium bounce SOLD!

6. Uranium bounce under blues

7. Large adult Neptune bounce $250

8. Large adult Neptune bounce $225

9. Bro-Ken Disco shroom (super bright red mushroom. people always comment on it in my 8 footer. my friend has had this strain for the past 15 years) $35 single and $50 for the double mushroom frag.

10. Beautiful jawbreaker mom (green starting to develop) plus 3 babies on the same frag SOLD!

11. Bleeding apple scoly that's hungry lol. I want to sell this to someone that will feed it since I have been lagging. First pic is of it as of last night starting to get lighter colors because it's hungry. $100

12. This pic of the same scoly is when it's happy and well fed and puffed up.

Last edited:
4DfiPGG.jpg

ySHif9Y.jpg

h2c4VZV.jpg

Wish you were closer would snatch up the scolly good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still available:

1.Sunkist bounce and Neptune are attached on the same frag disk. $150 for both.

7. Large adult Neptune bounce $250

8. Large adult Neptune bounce $225

9. Bro-Ken Disco shroom (super bright red mushroom. people always comment on it in my 8 footer. my friend has had this strain for the past 15 years) $35 single and $50 for the double mushroom frag.

11. Bleeding apple scoly that's hungry lol. I want to sell this to someone that will feed it since I have been lagging. First pic is of it as of last night starting to get lighter colors because it's hungry. $100

12. Rainbow bubble tip anemone approx 4" $60

13. Pink tube anemone w/neon green mouth (needs sand) - $15

Last edited:
**WILL BE DRIVING TO LONG BEACH TOMORROW (3/28/20) MORNING AND CAN MEET PEEPS ANYWHERE OFF THE 605 FWY **

Still available:

1.Sunkist bounce and Neptune are attached on the same frag disk. $120 for both.

7. Large adult Neptune bounce $235

8. Large adult Neptune bounce $215

11. Bleeding apple scoly that's hungry lol. I want to sell this to someone that will feed it since I have been lagging. First pic is of it as of last night starting to get lighter colors because it's hungry. $90

12. Rainbow bubble tip anemone approx 4" $50

13. Pink tube anemone w/neon green mouth (needs sand) - $10

**WILL BE DRIVING TO LONG BEACH TOMORROW (3/28/20) MORNING AND CAN MEET PEEPS ANYWHERE OFF THE 605 FWY OR SURROUNDING CITIES. STOPPING IN SEAL BEACH 405 & 605, THEN LONG BEACH THEN TORRANCE AND LASTLY GARDENA**

Still available: Last price drop!

1. Sunkist bounce and Neptune are attached on the same frag disk. $100 Firm for both.

7. Large adult Neptune bounce $200 Firm

8. Large adult Neptune bounce $200 Firm

9. Bro-Ken Disco shroom (super bright red mushroom. people always comment on it in my 8 footer. my friend has had this strain for the past 15 years) $35 single mushroom left.

Back