F/s or f/t misc equipment

jaylensdad06

I need space in my garage to finish work on my 120. here is a list of some stuff I need gone prices r just a starting point all are negotiable as I need everything gone.

-29 gallon tank undrilled- 30obo
-20 long. is a reptile tank. holds water. has a sliding screen lid..expensive zilla tank. was gonna make it into a sump- 50obo
-5or6 gallon fluval edge. complete tank.except filter media-60obo(great nano tank)
-10 gallon-8obo
-custom acrylic sump- 2 chamber- one side separated from the baffle. can be reglued.just don't have the Weldon to do it.holds water. came with the 55 I have set up. not in perfect shape but did the job. will get exact dimensions if interested. aprox 30x12x16. make offer.
-acrylic sump..much better shape. roughly 24x12x16ish. 3chamber. was used with the 120 im building. used. holds water..some scratches but covered in coralline haven't cleaned yet but I filled with water to check water tight. 50obo

my phone is acting up will try to post pics tomarrow or pm me and ill text pics. thank u for ur time and looking.

here r some pix

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey man. You have everything that comes with the fluval edge? Like the base and all that stuff?

If so, I am interested.

Where are you located?

have some 1 already interested in thé edge...yes it has everything except the filter media...tank stand filter lights case for thé back. everything.

Back