F/S Sump

I'll take it. I work a wierd schedule though so its a bit of a pain to meet up. Are you in Tempe anytime during the week? I work nights, 12 hour shifts and sleep during the day but I can send my girlfriend (1337) if its a work day and I'm asleep, or if you can meet at like 7am I can come. Otherwise it would have to be at the end of the week.

I wish it was 2" shorter!
Sorry it will not work for you Thanks for looking though

I'll take it. I work a wierd schedule though so its a bit of a pain to meet up. Are you in Tempe anytime during the week? I work nights, 12 hour shifts and sleep during the day but I can send my girlfriend (1337) if its a work day and I'm asleep, or if you can meet at like 7am I can come. Otherwise it would have to be at the end of the week.
I know what you are saying about working a weird schedule I start at 3:30 am and get home at 9:00 pm but I only work Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and every other Monday 12:00 am to 8:00 am. So if you want to come and get it on 4/20-4/22-4/24 anytime is fine but 4/20 I have to go to my daughters violin concert in the early evening. I will Pm you my phone number so we can make arrangements.
Thanks,
Greg

Thanks a lot, was nice meeting you guys too. Hope you can make one of the FRAG meetings one of these times!

I tossed all those polyps in my kids tank and figured survival of the strongest! the oens that stick to good places of rock can grow, the others, eeehhh tough luck. :D (I did wedge most of them... damn this heart o mine)

Now to catch these teleporting sexy shrimp to move to 1337's 3G so they can host her ricordea and stop eating my hammers.

Back