Faois garage sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
I was there yesterday. He needs sellers or there will be no garage sale this year. Contact Faois if you want more info about selling at the garage sale this year. It is dec 12. It's lots of fun and you can turn all your extra aquarium stuff into cash! You need to sign up ahead of time so call soon.

Roger

Come on everyone!!! I want a garage sale!!!

I don't have anything to sell this year but I sure want to buy!!!!

I've got a thread stickied w/ all the details above too. Everyone who needs to get rid of stuff needs to call and sign up! Plus with the blood drive and toy drive there will be lots of potential buyers!

Same here I was cleaning one of my systems last night and one of my pump stop working pump still under warranty how ever they did not have to do ianything since warranties from this company are handle direct with the manufacture of the pump
I send Jhon an email and just minutes after I send the email Jennifer was calling me trying to work something out to get me up and running, they where ready to bring me a pump to my house on they day off
That is the Ressong I only buy from Faois only sell quality at a good price and stand behind there produce 45-55 minutes from the shop

Great job FIAOS

I live in West Palm Beach. Every time I'm in the Tampa area I stop by to faios. The reasons why. 1) everyone there is very intelligent about our hobby. 2) the products they sell are the best in the industry. 3) John the owner is very intelligent and willing to share his knowledge with his customers and others in the trade. I do know from experience if you ask him a question he always answers it to the best of his knowledge. And I have watched John treat other customers the same way. I'm not going to say anything about your issue with faios. Truthfully, this is not the way to display your displeasures. You also set yourself up for a lawsuit for slander. I think you need to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back