Feather Dusters

Hey all,

Anyone know of any local shops (Im in Clearwater but dont mind a short drive) that currently have feather dusters? SeaLife had some a few weeks ago but when I went to get a couple they were gone. Checked a few other places that I know and everyone was out. One place said that the suppliers in the Philippines had not sent any new stock in a while so most places were out. I need a couple additional filter feeders for the tank and don't know where to get any. I do have a couple of flame scallops but I want to get 2 additional feeders. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

FAOIS has them too I think - the big feather dusters over on the right hand side of the store.

I think Coral and Fins off of Hillsborough (that's their new location) has some. I think they are $8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Just called FAOIS and he said they have quite a few in stock. I will try to get up and see them today after work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Anyone know of any local shops (Im in Clearwater but dont mind a short drive) that currently have feather dusters? SeaLife had some a few weeks ago but when I went to get a couple they were gone. Checked a few other places that I know and everyone was out. One place said that the suppliers in the Philippines had not sent any new stock in a while so most places were out. I need a couple additional filter feeders for the tank and don't know where to get any. I do have a couple of flame scallops but I want to get 2 additional feeders. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

what are the pros and cons with feather dusters?

There are no real cons unless you have something that will eat them. They are pretty and don't hurt anything.

Hey all,

Thanks,

There probably not telling the truth or are unaware but there is no supply issue from the philipeans I work at a distribution center that supply's tons of fish stores around here and we have yellow feather dusters and philipeans feather dusters in and we havent had a period where they weren't in stock.

To bad you dont sell to the public. Id love to have one of each.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back