Feeding Schedule?

Seehag

Premium Member
My cycle appears to be pretty much over. I have 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites and 10 nitrates. I installed the Tbs package part 1 3 week's ago part 2 2 week's ago. Included with all the live rock were lot's of filter feeders in the form of sponges, feather dusters and coral. Included in the package were 6 anemones, 5 peppermint shrimp, several crabs, snails and 1 tiger Gobi. I think it is time to start feeding, I am looking for some input on what to feed and how often. I have thrown in 3 cubes of frozen brine shrimp over the last week trying to catch my mantis shrimp. Should I start feeding the filter feeder's. I don't plan any fish for at least a couple of week's and plan to start off with a couple of clown's and a tang to eat my greens. Total newbie on this part and stocking of the tank is subject to change. Also need to get some chaeto for my fuge.

Art

xenon

Owner of Canada Corals
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9865270#post9865270 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Seehag
sorry to sound silly but what are DT"S?

Art

DT is a company that makes phytoplankton. You need to keep it refrigerated because its LIVE food for corals.

Seehag

Premium Member
So should I start in feedign now or wait till I add more fish? Tbs site say's don't feed during the cycle, I am also trying to catch my mantis shrimp so keeping them hungry.

Art