Feeding Schedule?

Seehag

Premium Member
My cycle appears to be pretty much over. I have 0 ammonia, 0 nitrites and 10 nitrates. I installed the Tbs package part 1 3 week's ago part 2 2 week's ago. Included with all the live rock were lot's of filter feeders in the form of sponges, feather dusters and coral. Included in the package were 6 anemones, 5 peppermint shrimp, several crabs, snails and 1 tiger Gobi. I think it is time to start feeding, I am looking for some input on what to feed and how often. I have thrown in 3 cubes of frozen brine shrimp over the last week trying to catch my mantis shrimp. Should I start feeding the filter feeder's. I don't plan any fish for at least a couple of week's and plan to start off with a couple of clown's and a tang to eat my greens. Total newbie on this part and stocking of the tank is subject to change. Also need to get some chaeto for my fuge.

Art

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9865270#post9865270 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Seehag
sorry to sound silly but what are DT"S?

Art

DT is a company that makes phytoplankton. You need to keep it refrigerated because its LIVE food for corals.

So should I start in feedign now or wait till I add more fish? Tbs site say's don't feed during the cycle, I am also trying to catch my mantis shrimp so keeping them hungry.

Art

Back