Feeding: what and how much...

small pellets for my 4 fish, 2 tangs and 2 clowns daily, sometimes if forget a day very small amount. Hardly ant pellets make it to the sandbed.

I dose cyclopese 2x week for corals and spot feed some lps mysis shrimp 2 x week.

2 raw shrimp cut up a week for my anemone.

+ 1 on the mysis and some brine pellets I spot feed the corals w/the mysis about every other day or so I need to figure out how to make my own food I have some recipes but havent tried it yet I want to feed more variety

Morning:
Mixture of Pellets, Formula one flake, Formula 2 Flake, Reef Veggies(1 pinch). 2 large pinches of Cyclopese on the top of the water for the column swimmers to get.

Evening:
Big Hunk of Rod's food (alternate between orange and green), Formula 1 flake, Lots of Reef Veggies(2 large pinches), 3 large pinches of dried cyclopese on top of water.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14831020#post14831020 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wmilas
Morning:
Mixture of Pellets, Formula one flake, Formula 2 Flake, Reef Veggies(1 pinch). 2 large pinches of Cyclopese on the top of the water for the column swimmers to get.

Evening:
Big Hunk of Rod's food (alternate between orange and green), Formula 1 flake, Lots of Reef Veggies(2 large pinches), 3 large pinches of dried cyclopese on top of water.
Off topic but do you have a FT shot I owuld love to see that 1000 gal

Back