Filled Tank

bckane

Premium Member
Well placed most of my LR in the tank.....still have about 25 LBS but think Im going to leave it out........Water still cloudy but you can get a good idea what it looks like........
59590waterin.jpg

If you plan on doing SPS I would leave it as is. If its LPS/Softies/zoos, etc then stack it on up. Looks great so far!!!

NICE !!!!!!! Come reaquascape mine next......
If you need some snails and hermits, I just came back from "The cove", I got a s*&^ load of red legged, blue legged, nerithes and the black snails. No rain in the forecast, I am going for zoas tommorrow!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8112590#post8112590 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Speckled Grouper
If you need some snails and hermits, I just came back from "The cove", I got a s*&^ load of red legged, blue legged, nerithes and the black snails. No rain in the forecast, I am going for zoas tommorrow!
Andrea.....Im happy the way the aquascape came out.....Its wasnt even planned out just started putting them in......the water is clearing up fast now....here is a update with the moonlites.....The moonlites are not that bright...I had to lighten up a bit in photoshop
59590clearer2.jpg

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8112590#post8112590 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Speckled Grouper

You need to take a picture of this "Cove" you are talking about!!! I'll be back down there next month for the hell of it. Might as well do something productive.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8113029#post8113029 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Speckled Grouper
I'll take some pictures tommorrow and post them tommorrow night.

Brian, that's just with moonlights? Is it that bright actually?

No its not that bright......I had to lighten it up a bit I was shooting without a flash

Back