Finally broke down tank....big sale

Several of us had agreements to buy some of these items from a post over a month ago. I know in my case, the items we agreed to just got sold to someone else.

Guys I want to explain, this is the problem when selling many things, besides the confusion of many PMs and request and questions....thats why I posted a new list in a new thread.....I wasnt sure who still wanted some of the stuff I posted a while ago.......I am sorry if this happened to you it was not intentional.

yes.....(i still have the 30 gal tank

Also, I want to explain about one item, I was asked a couple times about the rubbermaid tub...this is not the regular clothing style of tub, this is the heavy duty brown tub that many people use for frags, you can only get it at pond and gardening places like agway...

Several of us had agreements to buy some of these items from a post over a month ago. I know in my case, the items we agreed to just got sold to someone else.

i agree, this is not cool... you should have gone back to the original thread... as you mentioned yourself, many of us replied long ago and were first in line for things... if you were not selling them at the time, you should not have posted... i thought we had some sort of "wts" etiquette on this forum... sorry but your method of selling is shotty...

Good luck with the sale ctniners, and thanks for the phosban reactors. Please let me know when these will ship.

Still available:

MRC-1 with brand new Beckett with mag 12=200.00..mint condition

6 month old JBJ ATO with mj 1200=100.00

3 x lumenmax elite SE reflectors=300.00

2 x PFO 250 magnetic W ballast=75.00 each with the retro reflector

1 double 250W magnetic ballast older kind heavy= 50.00

Have Brand new still sealed box with 2 x Actinic lamps…URI lamps come with 180` internal reflector which allow 40% more light output..and it also means you don’t need to have a separate reflector…lamps….10.00 each

Rubbermaid 50 gal coral tub=40.00

sump - 40 gal breeder ..25.00

10 gal tank=5.00

20 gal long tank put baffles for a day to make it a sump but change my mind...after that it was only used for top off ro/di water...you can still see where the silicone was=10.00

30 gal tank with regular incandescent light and hood......25.00

40 gal breeder brand new….it has only been used to hold my livestock for about 1 week..75.00

Mag 7…..I think it needs a new impeller….30.00

Coralife 6 x turbo 18 W UV, needs new bulb……..70.00 I found the bulb in the auction site for 10.00

Koralia 3 ….30.00

Ranco 2 way temp controller….80.00

AquaClear 110 filter had a small crack but fixed it with weld-on and is good as new....15.00

Back