Finally got a Midas Blenny

TURKLET0N

Im so happy to finally get a Midas Blenny.

Attachments

• Midas Blenny 2.jpg
    Midas Blenny 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • Midas Blenny.jpg
    Midas Blenny.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
I was picking up some Mysis shrimp at FAOIS and I saw him there. I've been wanting one for a while but have not run across one. He is my favorite fish. He's so much fun to watch while he's swimming and when he sits down and backs up on random rocks. he also has a little hole he likes to go into and stick his head out of at night.

I was picking up some Mysis shrimp at FAOIS and I saw him there. I've been wanting one for a while but have not run across one. He is my favorite fish. He's so much fun to watch while he's swimming and when he sits down and backs up on random rocks. he also has a little hole he likes to go into and stick his head out of at night.

any aggression?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any aggression?

No aggression at all. None from him or any fish towards him. I was curious if any of my fish would be aggressive since I have five tangs and various other fish. Everyone gets along great. I put him in the tank close to lights out and he went to a hiding place for that night. The next day he was swimming around the majority of the time and spent some time in his protected spot. The third day he has been swimming around the entire day and goes in his spot at night to sleep.

No aggression at all. None from him or any fish towards him. I was curious if any of my fish would be aggressive since I have five tangs and various other fish. Everyone gets along great. I put him in the tank close to lights out and he went to a hiding place for that night. The next day he was swimming around the majority of the time and spent some time in his protected spot. The third day he has been swimming around the entire day and goes in his spot at night to sleep.

Cool that's a good thing

Back