Finally some sticks!

TyWynn

Finally testing out some SPS in my nano.

Green slimer and Joe the coral from Macon (nitr8) and ORA Scripps from Steve (nhbsab). Happy to see the polyp extension.

Attachments

• sticks - 001.jpg
    sticks - 001.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sticks - 002.jpg
    sticks - 002.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
  • sticks - 003.jpg
    sticks - 003.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Finally testing out some SPS in my nano.

Green slimer and Joe the coral from Macon (nitr8) and ORA Scripps from Steve (nhbsab). Happy to see the polyp extension.

Pretty sweet and looking good. I'm in the same boat. Just picked up a few pieces from tom (Banghai)

Sweet. They look nice. I also have some sticks I got not too long ago and they have been doing great so far. Good luck with yours.

Also, very nice pictures.

I'll need someone to teach me how to properly use my DSLR.

Let's see a pic of that purple slimmer.
I fragged the SC orange passion and that other one you want (bounce).

The fish want to get in front of the camera every time I put it near the tank.

Saw a few small bubble algae pop up today. Sucked them out but missed a couple. Hoping its a passing matter.

Here's the huge nub of the purple slimer; had no idea it was a stag until I saw Macon's green slimer.

Attachments

• sticks - 006.jpg
    sticks - 006.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sweet. They look nice. I also have some sticks I got not too long ago and they have been doing great so far. Good luck with yours.

Also, very nice pictures.

I'll need someone to teach me how to properly use my DSLR.

Feel free to hit me up if you have questions about the photography part.

I really appreciate it. I'm even planning on taking some online classes to really learn about exposure time, aperture and shutter speed. This is what happens when you give a guy a Christmas bonus, he ends up buying crap he doesn't even know how to use. LOL

I really appreciate it. I'm even planning on taking some online classes to really learn about exposure time, aperture and shutter speed. This is what happens when you give a guy a Christmas bonus, he ends up buying crap he doesn't even know how to use. LOL

That's the best idea. Learning to use the camera off of automode will help you tremendously. Also, having a system to archive the photos and edit will help a lot too. A lot of the beginner classes will get into those topics.

Back