Fins and Fur in M'boro

store credit

store credit

Expect to get a quarter or less of what you could sell it for privately. Same goes for any store though.

mind me steping in and asking whats fins and fur? only places i know of are emerald bay and aquatic critter over in nashville,im used to the 6 or so stores we have around new orleans,aquatic critter chearges an arm and a leg and emerald bay...well lets just say i dont like how they treat their fish and i got bubble algae from rock i got from them.....fyi if anyone has LR for sale pm me

mind me steping in and asking whats fins and fur? only places i know of are emerald bay and aquatic critter over in nashville,im used to the 6 or so stores we have around new orleans,aquatic critter chearges an arm and a leg and emerald bay...well lets just say i dont like how they treat their fish and i got bubble algae from rock i got from them.....fyi if anyone has LR for sale pm me

fins & fur is a store in murfreesboro....new owners & new location

there is also pet palace in clarksville. it's on the road (which i forget the name) that is the direct path to fort campbell. it is where MTRC is holding a joint meeting w/ NTRC in dec...be a good one to check out ;)

Fish and fur is the same owners as fins of franklin. it used to be the Jungle but they moved form north memorial to the corner of Medical center and thompson lane. Made HUGE step up on their saltwater and I hope it works for them.

ill look those two places up,thanks for the heads up :D

yeah the one pickupman said is another one........Fins of Franklin. they are in the shopping center where hobby lobby is on hwy 96 near i-65 beside alexander ford

pet palace in c'ville & fins of franklin either one would be about as close as coming to nash...depending on where in dickson you are. i grew up off hwy 70 about 1/2 way between hwy 96 & the drive-in going towards montgomery bell :)

Phone number for Fins & Fur

Phone number for Fins & Fur

Does anyone have their phone number?

Also what are their hours of operation?

Back