Fish and Equipment for Sale

krazysvede

Need to clean out some stuff now that its cooler.

Yellow Tang 2.5" - Had since June, fully QT'd and healthy. Tried adding to my big tank and got roughed up by my larger yellow. Gotta go as the big guy won't play nice. - $30

Blue Spotted Watchman Goby - 6-7" long and nice and fat. - $30 bucks

90 gallon reef ready tank w/ moonlights, stand and canopy, painted black and black plexi to go over back glass. $150

A ton of dry rock available. 150-200lbs of pukani and marco rock. Large / XXL pieces $1/pound.

5x 7" mesh/felt filter socks - $10 for all

Majano Wand - $50

Reef Dynamics BPR250 Biopellet Reactor - Excellent Condition - $200

BRS 1.1ml Doser - NIB - $50
BRS 1.1ml Doser - used for 1 year - $30

2x AI Sol Blue - $100 ea

K2 Viper Halide Clip on 70w - needs new bulb - $30

48" 6x54w Aquatic Life T5 fixture with moonlights, Fixture in good shape 18 months old, all ATI bulbs 6 months old, have hanging kit and feet. - $150

72" Giesemann Infiniti Moonlight 3x 250w DE HQI, 4x80w T5 - DEAD - housing is in good shape if someone wants to gut it and install LEDs/repair it. - FREE

I have more stuff too, I think this is all the big stuff though, will add anything else I come across tomorrow morning when Im moving stuff around.

I'm off Carefree Highway and the 17 across from Home Depot. Im off until after Thanksgiving and will be home the whole time. PM for more info. :thumbsup:

Have a few other items I found today;

Bubble Blaster 3000 skimmer pump, had it as a backup for an old skimmer. Looks unused. $120

American DJ Power Strip - $10

JBJ Ocean Pulse Dup WM01 - $10

Accel Aquatics Flow Accelerator, wide vortex - $10

All in One Biopellets 1000ml, Bag is open but 3/4 full. $20

RO Unit Membrane Housings (2 of them and an ASOV) - $10

2x EcoPlus 1056 skimmer pumps, came off a reef dynamics skimmer. Impellers swollen and need replaced. - Free

No problem, nice to meet you Steve.

Yellow tang gone

Giesemann gone

Filter socks gone

Dj strip pending pickup

Goby is available again

Everything else still available.

Where are you located? Interested in the Majano wand? Is it in good condition?

Im up off the 17 and Carefree Highway. I only used it once or twice, haven't taken it out of the box in a while. I can send you a pic tonight, it should be in really good shape unless something happened to it in storage.

Back