Fish of the Week... Wrasses!

FastUno,
thats a Mistery Wrasse (Pseudocheilinus ocellatus)
from Marshall Island... nice shot of your 6line ;) they are really hard to photograph.

Mystery Wrasse... such an awesome fish.
i'm not sure the name of this one but it's yet another amazing Wrasse:
wrss210.jpg

The fish store called him a blue sided fairy wrasse? This picture isn't as nice as most posted here. I can't get him to swim slower!
Pat

33371Blue_sided_fairy_wrasse-med.jpg

Gorgeous fish, everyone!

I'm scrambling to find some older pics of a few of mine. I think i'm just going to have to try and get some pics tomorrow, though.

Umm....Gary?......Ummm....about that last photo...that fish looks....well.....umm....DEAD!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

Dennis

Edit: Now that I look at it...it looks fine. It originally looked like it was laying against the rocks. I guess maybe we're use to seeing the lighter color of a fish on the bottom and the darker color on the top. Strange.

Here's my red sea lunare before it passed away. My miniatus decided he would be a good play toy...thus the miniatus went back to the wholesaler!
18579lunare.JPG

Here is my old jansens wrasse. He was cool for a while....did a lot of color changing. Then one day he flipped out and went on a rampage in my tank so he went back too. This is the meanest wrasse pound per pound I've seen.
18579janseni3.JPG

BTW how much is it to upgrade membership? I need more space for photos lol.

Here's another crappy pic of the jansnes. This after the color change to an adult...this is when he flipped his wig! I know I need to work on my photography skills
18579jansenadult.JPG

Back