Fish stores

Also, not to bash anyone, but be very careful buying from other reefers locally....I don't think anyone I know is even running QT on new fish in this area.

Also, not to bash anyone, but be very careful buying from other reefers locally....I don't think anyone I know is even running QT on new fish in this area.

Good point. A lot of ppl don't think of this. I've not met anyone locally either that runs a qt. Lol

Not really, I have some common sps that could be fragged if you wanted some, such as forest fire digi, tyree setosa, & ora green birdsnest. Trying to let my acros get large

Sounds cool! I have an orange digi frag and a green birdsnest that I picked up at the Nashville swap back in the spring. I do not have any setosa however.
Been looking for a pink birdsnest

I have several sps I could frag; Cali tort, green slimmer, tri color, ORA Miami Orchid, Green Asperia, Gatorade birds nest and LPS; three colors of candy cane and meteor shower. I am in Santa Claus.

Yes, I quarantine everything. Multiple dips for coral. Let me look at the colony tonight & see what I can do. How big are you looking for?

I have some sps, lps, and soft corals as well, and pretty well every photosynthetic gorgonian that can be found.

Leland

New store in Evansville, IN?

New store in Evansville, IN?

I heard a rumor of a pet store opening on North Greenriver road in Evansville. Anybody heard anything about if its true or not or even if it is, if they are going to carry saltwater items?

I've been buying everything online for my 180 gallon reef, but I miss going to the stores!

Seems like I rarely meet anyone around here that are into reefing. I met a guy that's lives on the west side of eville that sells coral and goes to a lot of shows. He has a really nice setup. I'm in madisonville with my 180g

I don't guess you have his contact info do you? Is he the one that lives out past USI between Evansville and Mt Vernon? I used to get stuff from him all the time, but I got out of the hobby for a year and lost his contact info. I know right where he lives, but I don't want to just show up. haha

Back