uploadfromtaptalk1415464843589.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415464866185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415464866185.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415464884745.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415464884745.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
just got back too got some nice aussie acans, scored a 5 polyp frag of blue hornets for 25 bucks and got some favia a chalice and yellow sun coral for nice prices.

Thank you everyone that supported and attended our event! We hope you had a good time and hope to see you at future events and meetings.

Marvin
2014 FMAS President

Yessp- What difference are you noting? Just curious.

IMO. less of a garage sale and more professional vendors with tidy displays. The hobby has changed and its not surprise the frag swap has evolved as well. As long as us hobbyist still have an opportunity to sell and trade I think its great.

IMO. less of a garage sale and more professional vendors with tidy displays. The hobby has changed and its not surprise the frag swap has evolved as well. As long as us hobbyist still have an opportunity to sell and trade I think its great.

I kind of liked the garage sale feel, was able to find some very good deals.

We have 2 events each year 1 for commercial venders and 1 for aquarium hobbyist....

awesome event and great prices from most vendors! I know I scored on my frags! thanks to all the vendors, you guys were great!

Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Looking good here lets go fraggers lets all come on out ....

We have a huge raffel going full dosing pump setups from brs and full camera setups for your controller donated from puratek....just to name a few

And look who won themselves a full dosing pump setup....

JK, congrats, really wanted that one. But I got a new (used) 180 gal tank anyways so it was a good day for me!

Wish I'd have gone...

Wait, no, when the weather is this beautiful and you have a chance to go out on the boat.... tough decision!

Final tally, 3 dolphin, 9 nice yellowtail, 2 big porgies, and a 7' nurse shark that STILL has my arms feeling like Jello!

Think I made the right decision.

Chris

Wish I'd have gone...

Wait, no, when the weather is this beautiful and you have a chance to go out on the boat.... tough decision!

Final tally, 3 dolphin, 9 nice yellowtail, 2 big porgies, and a 7' nurse shark that STILL has my arms feeling like Jello!

Think I made the right decision.

Chris

+1 Good decision indeed. Nice catch. Where do you go out from?

thanks Betamed and jessp. Although you both want different things we take all comments seriously in trying to keep the membership happy.

Back