FMAS Members Only - 2015 Turtle Hatchling Release

gkugelman

Hi All!

It is time for another Turtle Hatchling Release!

Dates: Monday, August 17th, 2015 OR Tuesday, August 18th, 2015
Time: 8PM - approximately 9:30 PM
Cost: $5 per person, which will be donated to the Broward County Sea Turtle Conservation Program

We will have two dates for turtle releases this year, in case you cannot make one or the other. You can choose to attend the event on Monday, August 17th, OR Tuesday, August 18th.

You should arrive between 7:30PM and 7:45PM - the presentation will begin at 8PM, and if you miss the presentation - no hatchling release for you!

You might also want to pack some bug spray and beach chairs.

If you plan on attending, you MUST RSVP on our website: http://www.fmas1955.org/events/

Make sure you only sign up for the day you wish to attend.

Space is limited to 30 attendees, so don't wait until the last minute!

If you don't RSVP you will not be permitted to attend this event. Please RSVP as soon as possible.

All booked! Do I need my FMAS card to go? I hope not since they couldnt find it at the last meeting and I signed up in May!!

I've got about half the spaces filled already, so who ever hasn't signed up yet might want to get to that!

Booking confirmed, I'll be there Monday! This is inside John U Lloyd state park, right?

Just booked 4 spots for Monday night. This is the first time I attend. What can we take and not take?

What do you mean take and not take?

I would say possibly bring bug spray in case of mosquitoes. Bring a camera because baby turtles are cute. Wear flip flops because you will be on the beach. That about covers it =D The presentation this year will be indoors at Nova - last year it was on the beach.

Gayle- no mention above as to place. is this on purpose for moochers? You will give details to those that sign up?

Back