FMAS Members Only - 2015 Turtle Hatchling Release

Eddie hasn't clicked the link to the event :p

The details are on the fmas event page, where you sign up.

Oops.

BTW- we should be running out of space soon gauging by the amount of sign ups Ive seen?

Dont forget folks. The proceeds willo be donated to this Very well deserved program.

Its true - we are running out of spots! I've only got 2 spaces left for Monday night, but 11 more for Tuesday.

Good going Gayle. You've been running this event flawlessly, and thats a lot to say considering the amount of people that have signed up for it.

Thanks for all you do for FMAS!!!!!!!!

Gayle- website says "Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography" is that same thing as Nova Southeaster ocean college?

Tonight is the night! (Tomorrow too though!)

Everyone who is signed up for tonight should have gotten an email last night with a reminder, so check your emails

Had a great time learning about Turtles with my whole family last night. Those are some tough little turtles as the waves were not easy on them. Kudos to the guys and gals at NOVA as they are doing a great job to improve the sea-turtle population.

had a great time learning about turtles with my whole family last night. Those are some tough little turtles as the waves were not easy on them. Kudos to the guys and gals at nova as they are doing a great job to improve the sea-turtle population.

×2

Back