For Sale 72 bow front set up

BigWaz

Krazy Member
OK, I'm putting this out now but you can't have it till may 15 when I'm taking the tank down but I want to give people heads up now because aquariums require planning as you all know
It's a 72 bowfront pine with stand, about two years old, in great shape and I will even clean it make it look brand new cause i like the smell of white vinegar :)
Comes with a good working overflow box and airlifter. A 29 gallon sump. I have a via aqua return pump thats in decent condition.
An Aqua C remora protein skimmer(the larger one), about 8 months old and a mag 5 that is a week old but it'd be 2 months old by then. I have a new glass top for the bow front also. Comes with a mag float scraper too. I have a black/blue backround also and most likey more stuff around that i will just give you cause im awesome like that.
All this for $500 OBO. I'll give you a 10 gallon for free too. If your interested pm me and your more than welcome to stop by and check everything out on a weekend. I have pictures somewhere but i personally find it better to see things in person when im buying used things and I'd assume most of you are the same.
Anthony

Back