for sale tank. 125 gal tank only

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Glass tank 125 gal 72x18x26 i believe. I dont c any scratches. I was going to use it as a sump but the stand want fit it any where. :( my loss your gain. $100 cash of $150 trade value for something i can use.

20150705_192414_zpsmgyjmm3p.jpg

Ok I still have this. When we got it into the outside light there r scratches on it we couldn't see with out the daylight. Someone come get this. It's still a great deal.

Wow I'm selling a 125 also now. I thought I was good to post since clownman was going to come and get yours. Sorry about that Roger.

How is this still available? If I had the room to put it, I would have jumped on this right away. Roger, you may want to place this on Craigslist too. I know someone will get this soon. Great deal!!

How is this still available? If I had the room to put it, I would have jumped on this right away. Roger, you may want to place this on Craigslist too. I know someone will get this soon. Great deal!!

Thx for ur thoughts. Honestly I can't buy my baffles for my sump at that price. I think I'm going to take the tank apart. Make baffles and make another smaller tank out of the glass just for fun :)

Roger

It was but nobody moved fast enought. Crazyeyes came over this morning and we got it taken apart. I will use the glass fotlr other thinks now. The glass alone is worth a few hundred dollers.

Was easy to do

Back