For Sale

ssamick

Hey All, I have never met any of you but have always wanted to join your group. Unfortunately I never did. I live on the north end of Fort Wayne and am getting out of the hobby for now. I would like to sell my tank and its inhabitants. I Would be willing to split things up but if you want the whole tank The live stock has got to go with it. I have no idea what to charge for everything. I'm not looking to get rich, I just want this stuff to go to a good home. Anyways if you are interested in anything then shoot me an email at ssamick1@gmail.com "I don't get on this forum very often so i rarely check for PM.

30g M-tank
Pair of Perculas
20 pounds of live rock. Completly incrusted with corals.
Purple bonzai Acropora
Orange monti
Purple monti
Purple Tort. Not very purple under my Lighting but still grows.
Some mushrooms
Aqua c Remora 1200 maxijet
Green star polyp colony
Sunset monti.
A few zoas.

Keep in mind that this is a 2 and a half year old reef tank and almost all of the corals are incrusted and still growing. Thanks for your time.
Scott

Just an update. The Clowns are gone, and the green star poyopls are gone to. I also have a Aquamedic turbofloater blue 1000 for $100. It has been used for about 10min to test. It does have acracked collection cup however. But it is brand new. Also I have a brand new Sybon Refrac for sale for 40. Thanks again and feel free to shoot me an email.

I just got back from Scotts... The pieces he has for sale are "display" quality... just amazingly healthy tank and very mature pieces...

if you are looking for frags? wrong side of the tracks.. want some centerpieces? this is a good start...

Thank you Scott... if I can open up some space, I will be back :)

Back