For Sale

Overflows

Overflows

One is a Lifereef slimline.
The other is made by a company for a wet dry. Literature packed away.
The outside box is very deep and could support an 80 gal with bioballs.
I run some media in it.
NEVER had a problem with either one.
Stop by & check it out.

stuff for sale

stuff for sale

A few inquires about the overflow boxes.
As stated:
After the tank is sold, there have been inquires here also but it is still running.
He who buys the tank will have 1st choice on the things used to run the tank.
Hope this clears things up.

Vinny,

Your tank is awesome, after seeing it I wish I had the room for it. Thank you for the doser, I can't wait to get my tank running so I can try it out. What are the dimensions of the sump? Have you decided what you're going to do with the LR?

Rock

Rock

Everything in and on the tank listed it the first post will go with the tank IF the buyer wants them, including rock. Anything not wanted will be listed and sold.
I think that's only fair.
Revisited the sump and it holds 58.5974 gallons to the rim and it runs
@ 12" - 39.064 gallons, leaving approx 19.5 gallons for drain down.
48"x16"x18"

Hey Vinny.

The only thing that's been holding me back from getting a bigger tank is the fact that my inlaws are living downstairs. They are looking to move out in the coming weeks/months so that opens things up for me. I was originally planning on an 8' 300 gallon but I guess I should consider your tank too. Could you tell me what kind of tank it is and what the dimensions are? You only stated it's 220 and not RR. If you want to email then my email is my user name here on reef central @yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hey Vinny - if the pink yuma is attached to a rock, and still available..I will take it tonight.
Let me know - thanks :)

What's left

What's left

More coral went today so--

War Coral -$35
Green Pocillipora $50 might have to come with rock.
L Green Hammer $75
take all 3 for: $150

Still talking to my wife about tank. One problem is that we don't know WHEN her parents are leaving so that we have room.

Great looking Corals

Great looking Corals

Thanks for the corals Vinnie the Green Pocillipora looks great in my tank and the War Coral to.

Matt

Glad you like them Matt.
Only 1 piece left Large green branching hammer- $75
If it doesn't sell I will take it with me.
As soon as the other corals sold are picked up the tank will be on the block!

Vinny,
Thanks so much for the beautiful corals! They seem to be adjusting well to my tank. Just let me know when you're ready for frags after your move!

Ready to GO

Ready to GO

All corals are gone & fish going Friday.
Tank Available on Saturday and after a few days it goes on Craigs List.

Back