For sale...

ChrisB

100 gal heavy duty Rubbermaid livestock watering tank (sump)with 100+ lbs of liverock
30 gal "fuge" tank with about 25 lbs of sand and rubble.
Tide Pools overflow system with Tom Aquatic suction pump
Tons of critters: snails,microbrits,microstars,bristleworms,pods, a few hermits and misc shrimp. One brand of snail is reproducing.
1 small hob filter just for circulation.
3 mj 1200s (1 with suregrip 100 magnet)-magnet was $35!
1 mag 5
1 200W heater
4 CF spotlights

$150:eek1:

for $225 TOTAL(additional $75) I will throw in an Tunze Osmolator( paid $175)with a 20 gallon tank for reservoir and a Ranco dual temp controller(paid $110)and a automated feeder(Plug in kind, no batteries, RENA LG100 - (paid $75). All this stuff is in great condition, less than a year old.

Cash only- pickup only - Trinity/Decatur area.

Actually, I think I have reproducing ceriths, stomatella, and some tiny snail , cant remember the name. Trochus?Strombus? dont remember. It came from the IPSF? I think.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12686936#post12686936 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChrisB
Actually, I think I have reproducing ceriths, stomatella, and some tiny snail , cant remember the name. Trochus?Strombus? dont remember. It came from the IPSF? I think.

Collumbelid snails, sold as "strombus grazers" (but they are not strombus sp.) Very cool little snails.

Would you sell any of this separately? I might be interested in the 30 gallon fuge, some critters, a couple of MJ's and some of the LR. Price? What are the dimensions on the fuge?
thanks,
Mariner

The fuge is actually a 30 gallon long tank I was using as a "fuge".
Guess I should have been more specific, sorry. The dimensions are 36x12x17h

I have had numerous pms on separate items. I told all that I would consider separating if it doesnt sell within the week as a whole.

I'd be interested in the Ranco Dual Controller if you part out and if no one else has spoken for it.

Back