Foster Smith question

marinelife

Did anyone get an email from Petco saying they converted any store credit to a gift card? They claim I had $267.48 in credit at Foster Smith that is now a gift card to be used at Petco.

"Doctors Foster and Smith is now part of the Petco family! As a result, your unused Doctors Foster and Smith gift card or store credit is now a Petco eGift card in the amount of $267.48 USD"

Facebook Rep for petco says its real

Last edited:
Seems like you would of got refunded on your credit card, not having an open credit with such a high amount.

Seems like you would of got refunded on your credit card, not having an open credit with such a high amount.

This is what I thought, but with the site forwarding to petco now there is no way for me to see how I got it. I still have $14 at liveaquaria.
I have not ordered from Foster Smith in a long time so I am unsure what the money is for.

At one point I was floating a $600 balance at liveaquaria. They aren't afraid of you giving them no interest loans :)

I just recently received a dead brittle star from Live Aquaria, contacted them they said they would refund my money. Then just a couple days ago I received the same email about a $9.99 gift card for Petco, so I would say it's legit.

Back